5.5.09
Been A While
Wow I just realised that its been about a month since I have been blogging away. Time to catch up I suppose. So much thinking lately and very little making/action. I feel like this needs to change. I need to set myself little (achievable) goals and stick to them. I have several ideas for works that I think will help me to further explore these ideas, but if i don't actually make them soon enough I know that their relevance will continually diminish until they become useless. I think this is what happened last year...I had an idea and I didn't make it quickly enough to move on from it and make something that extends further.
After discussing with Su the possibility that my work could include some kinds of writing, I feel like this is another place to be experimental with what I'm making. Some text works may be an important way for me to explore my essay too.
After discussing with Su the possibility that my work could include some kinds of writing, I feel like this is another place to be experimental with what I'm making. Some text works may be an important way for me to explore my essay too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment