27.8.09

Installation Station Activation

So many options for the displaying of my work... do m monitors NEED to be wall mounted? Can they be on plinths? what if they are on desks? Do I want hem to have such a strong context or do i want the objects to shift into a new context/ become decontextualized!?

Lots to think about. What about the projection? how big is it? how confronting is it? Should it be frightening or beautiful? Looping or Linear? narrative or just glimpses?

How dark is the space if there is the light of 4 monitors and also a big projection? Does the light of the projection shine on the audience as they enter the space or is it more hidden/concealed? How do I position the projector so that it isn't obvious? or should it be overt?

Do I need the photographic works???
GRRRRR

What is the best way to display the object works? do they sit in an installation? on a table? on plinths? on shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment