10.8.09
Update on SPACE for SITE
I've been talking with Su, considering the kind of feeling i want or hope to create as an installations space for SITE. I now feel really comfortable about what it is I'm working toward this semester. I'll create a body of work (small ideas/big ideas/objects/videos/photos) that all align with a central theme 'Suspended Animation: Between Myself and (an)Other' ...suject to evolution! So yeah, I'm thinking a room/ space that MUST be quite dark. I think the only source of light i want must be from the monitors/ projectors or small lamps illuminating objects. I think this is imperative for the feeling i want. Kind of gloomy and dingy. I think the space doesn't need to be very large- perhaps only 3-4m2 ?? this may change as the works evolve.
I'll attempt a google sketch up soon.
So a Darkened room containing some or all of the following:
-3-4 monitor video works
-large screen projection
-mouse pads
-calendars
-photo album
-stack of email text works
-photographic portraits
-misc photo works
-sound! recorded ambient/conversations from Second Life-
-possibly with FaceBook stuff?
-photographic portraits
-sac-o-friends
-crown of love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment