22.10.09

A wee rethink

So bright sparks is definitely not the place for me. HOWEVER, I did find another place that I can print everything for reasonable prices, I saw some samples...look great. So thats the plan for the next few days. GET EVERYTHING PRINTED. And find packaging/ boxes for everything so that if they are sold they can be send away safely.

After talking to Su it seems really clear that the photo album work and the email texts need a bit of an overhaul. They'll become one work: Postcards! The Second Life snapshots on the front, the emails from SL groups on the back, carrying messages back to me (my gmail inbox.)

I'll have a big formatting job ahead, but it will be worth it. I feel like this solves both of the works that weren't quite right. Hopefully get them to uniprint by fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment