27.3.09
Some Little Ideas Begin
Video Experiment one:
I'll connect a projector to my computer to project live what I am doing online. This may be Facebook or Second Life or even Emailing. The projector will be directed back at me...onto me. I'll be sitting at my computer against some kind of white wall(I think...we'll see.)
I'll then video myself and the projection. I'll become a part of the screen, Assimilated into the surroundings. The work will be this video. The duration of the video will depend on the duration of the time I'm spending online. Hopefully I'll have this done by the end of next week and then it would be great to get some feedback...discuss ideas further. I see this as a really initial exploration of the ideas I have been researching. Quite literal but interesting none the less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment